Friday, December 20, 2019

Altered Popsicle Sticks Tag

Hello Craftivators,
It’s me Fairuz Fabiha here. I’ve been meaning to create a sea themed project for a really long time and finally here it is! I’ve tried to be a little creative by altering some popsicle sticks into a tag.
Here are some pictures of the project for you guys to get inspired.





Used Robin’s Nest Dewdrops:

1.White-Dew-Drops


Used supplies:
1. Popsicle sticks
2.  Acrylic paint
3. The Robin’s Nest Dewdrops
4. Distress Ink
5. Fabric flowers
6. Clay embellishments
7. Wooden embellishments
8. Strings
9. Sequins
10. Crackle Paste


Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you guys liked the card. To see more of my work, you can follow  me on INSTAGRAM   and subscribe to my channel YouTube channel-  CRAFTIVATION


And don’t forget to keep craftivating your dreams! ❤️

No comments: