Friday, January 17, 2020

A New Beginning - Altered Ring Box

Hello Craftivators!

I’m back again with another altered art project. But today’s project is very special because I altered an engagement ring box!! It’s a very small project but has great impacts. x

Even though the most beautiful things in life are not materialistic things. They are people and the places,the memories and pictures. They are feelings and moments, tight hugs, smiles and laughter. But an engagement ring do have a special place in our heart and has a special impact on our lives which highlights an important event and makes us trust ‘The Magic Of A New Beginning’.

For this special project, I got inspired by the inspirational words and colors of the moodboards of More Than Words Challenge and Mixed Media Academy Challenge.
I also got inspired by the ‘Anything Goes’ theme of the Bleeding Art Challenge to use mixed media on my project.
So this is my take on their January 2020 moodboard, as I take part in their challenges. xx

Closeup pictures-










More Than Words Challenge Moodboard-

I loved the bright and beautiful sunset colors of the creative inspiration and tried to incorporate those colors on my project. The word inspiration ‘highlight’ is incorporated in my project by highlighting an important event of life and also by the sentiment used inside of the box.
For visiting their challenge blog- CLICK HERE


Mixed Media Academy Challenge Moodboard-
The beautiful bright tones and the inspiring quotation on a new beginning inspired me to create this piece which showcases the first step towards a magical new beginning with bright and blooming colors.
For visiting their challenge blog- CLICK HERE


Bleeding Art Challenge Moodboard-
I love mixed media art and for the Anything Goes part of the challenge I chose to do mixed media for altering this ring box.
For visiting their challenge blog- CLICK HERE


Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you guys liked the project. To see more of my work, you can follow  me on INSTAGRAM  and subscribe to my channel YouTube channel-  CRAFTIVATION  


And don’t forget to keep craftivating your dreams! ❤️

15 comments:

anai.pl said...

oooooh, I like how you combined the colors, the meaning and purpose. It is very beautiful piece of art :)
Thank you for joining MTW Challenge! :)

Semonti Roy said...

Beautifully altered box. Love the texture. Thank you for joining Mixed Media Academy Challenge.

DT Semonti
MMA Challenge.

Shalhev Gan said...

I love it ,great texture and colors.

Thank you for joining at Mixed Media Academy challenge.

DT Shalhev Gan
MMA Challenge

Cecy said...

That´s really a highlight!!! Love how you altered that box!! Thank you for join us at More than words challenge!! xoxo Cecilia

Empire of the Cat said...

Cute little project. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words this month! Elle xx

Rosaliescreativecafe said...

What a wonderful layout. It is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us in the MOre Than Words challenge.

Dana Tatar said...

What a fun mini box! I love all the texture and the beautiful color palette. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

Albela craft by sonika said...

Lovely texture Awesome ! Thanks for playing along with us at Mixed Media Academy.

DT sonika agarwal
MMA Challenge

Anonymous said...

Great project! Wonderful vibrant colors! Thank you for participating in the Mixed Media Academy challenge.

Sab_myart said...

beautiful and original!
Thank you for playing with us at MTW!

Sab

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

What an unique little box!! I love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW.. Have a lovely day. xoxo Heike

Linda Pekrul said...

What a wonderful idea! You have inspired me to do something with my own ring box which has been tucked away in a drawer for over 44 years now! I love how you used our challenge to create such a special piece and it is truly beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at More Than Words!

Yulia said...

Very beautiful box! Bright juicy colors! Thanks from MTW Challenge!
Yulia:)

Sarah Dorgere said...

wow i like colors and project! It's amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

Nora said...

So beautiful ❤️
Thank you for playing along with us!
Art Bleeding Challenges