Friday, February 18, 2022

Enchanted Iris- Spring Is Here!

 Hello Craftivators!


Hope everything is going well on your side!

AS SPRING IS HERE! 💐 I wanted to create something ‘spring-y’ to celebrate the arrival of spring (according to the bengali calendar)and share it with a friend. So here’s the card that I ended up with. I’ve used the Enchanted Iris and Best Buds stamped images from ALTENEW.

Used Lisa Horton Crafts stencil to create the embossed background and the hexagon stencil to create the highlighting point and lastly Tim Holtz distress oxide inks for ink blending.





I hope you have liked today’s project. If you did, do let me know in the comments down below and if you try to re-create it, don’t forget to tag me there. I would love to see your versions xx


Last but not the least, I’m so happy to take part in the Altenew Inspiration challenge. I was inspired by the lovely color scheme from the month of February and could not help but create something in that theme. Here’s their moodboard-



I could not help but take a few pictures with the card as I celebrated the first day of spring in our traditional style and outfit 😳😄




Thank you so much for visiting the blog. Do check out my Instagram account to see more of my recent projects. Love y’all! Till next time, keep craftivating your dreams ♥️


https://blog.altenew.com/inspiration-challenge-bright-floral-duo/


#altenew #altenewllc #altenewstamps #lisahortoncrafts #timholtz #timholtzdemo #distressink #distressoxide #distressoxideinks #altenewinspirationchallenge #sssigchallenge #simonsaysstamp #simonsaysstampchallenge #iris #embossedpaper #cardmakinginspiration #cardsforkindness #sharehandmadekindness #cardmaking #cardmakersrock #cardmakersofinstagram #purple #fairuzfabiha #craftivation #floralcard #floralstamp #cascard #spring #papercrafting #papercraftersofinstagram

No comments: