Saturday, August 24, 2019

Fall Themed Mixed Media Canvas

Hello Craftivators!

Today I’m back to inspire you guys with another mixed media project ( thankfully which isn’t blue, lol!). I tried to work with my favorite fall colors in this project and just love how it turned out out!

Some of the close up pictures-



Used supplies:

1. 6/6 inches canvas
2. Golden gesso
3. Camel texture white
4. Ranger by Tim Holtz Distress Ink
5. The Robin’s Nest Dewdrops
6. Chipboard cutouts
7. Foam flowers
8. Fabric  Flowers
9. Paper flowers
10. Distress spray stain
11. Glass vial
12. Clay key
13. Stencil
14. Sequins

Hope you guys will find this inspiring and try this out yourself!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you guys liked the card. To see more of my work, you can follow  me on INSTAGRAM and subscribe to my channel YouTube channel-CRAFTIVATION


And don’t forget to keep craftivating your dreams! ❤️

No comments: