Thursday, August 8, 2019

Scrapbook Layout Idea

Hello Craftivators!

Today is a bit different as I won’t be sharing any tutorial or step by step process pictures.
I’ll only be sharing the process in words and the complete picture of the layout.



Step by step process:

1. I started working on a 7/7 inches scrapbook page.

2. I sprayed the page lightly with water and added a couple of drops of violet and pink ink here and there and let it dry.

3. Then I stamped some of the spaces with jet black archival ink.

4. I had pre cut and watercolored flowers in my stash and I’ve also die-cutted some leaves, arrow, heart and random shape to go with the layout.

5. I adhered everything on the page with alcohol based uhu glue.

6. For the picture, I chose one of my childhood pictures and matted the picture with a purple cardstock.

7. Finally embellished the page with some Robin’s Nest dewdrops. And the layout is done!



Hope you guys liked the layout!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you guys liked the card. To see more of my work, you can follow  me on Instagram and subscribe to my channel YouTube channel- Craftivation 
And visit The Robin’s Nest Blog- Chattering Robins

And don’t forget to keep craftivating your dreams! ❤️

No comments: