Sunday, August 11, 2019

Mixed Media Altered Cake Tray

Hello Craftivators!

Today I’ll be sharing with you the video tutorial of my “Mixed Media Altered Cake Tray”. As blue is my favorite color, I love using it more in my projects.Through my projects I want people to learn how to turn even the most minute, random or unattractive piece of scrap/ household product/ junk into an attractive piece of art.
I want to help others find art in everything they see or find in their everyday lives and let people know that art lies within us, our way of thinking and our way of seeing.

To watch my YouTube video tutorial, please CLICK HERE .

Here are some close up pictures!





Used Dewdrops:




Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you guys liked the card. To see more of my work, you can follow  me on Instagram  and subscribe to my channel YouTube channel- CRAFTIVATION

And don’t forget to keep craftivating your dreams! ❤️

No comments: