Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Photography Tips

#photography_tips

🔻DISCLAIMER: This post is meant for the newbie crafters JUST TO HELP YOU GUYS OUT (I’m not a pro photographer, neither I’m in anyway related with photography other than taking a few pictures of my creations 😅)
I know a lot of you might already know about this better than me but I thought writing about it might help a few people out there.

⚫️DAYLIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY:
To understand the difference of the quality of the pictures, I would request you to take pictures both at night and during day time & compare it yourself! You’ll be amazed by how much daylight photography can portray the real beauty of your creations!

⚫️BACKGROUND: When you are taking flatlay pictures of your product, all you need to do is take a base of contrasting color. But if you want to take an upright photo, you need a contrasting background and a contrasting base.
I mostly like using white fabric as my backdrop, as I mostly like using bright colors for my craftwork. And I use a wooden printed paper as my base.
These contrasting background color helps to pop up the real color of the product.

⚫️PROPS: Adding props for every photoshoot is not mandatory.
I mostly add those colorful gems as my prop as it’s my job to highlight that product. But other than that you can use some light colored florals, leaves,crystals or the used supplies for that project as the props.

⚫️EDITING: I use “PS Express” to edit my photos.
I crop it to the correct size, increase the exposure, whiteness,vibrancy and saturation.
Editing helps to get more of a professional looking picture.
And if you didn’t know, editing pictures is highly encouraged by any and every design team.

So here’s my ‘very easy to follow’ simple photography tips for you today. Hope you guys will find these helpful and implement these on your own work.

P.s- I’ve attached the pictures of my own photography and the arrangement before the photoshoot 🤣(4th photo) (just so that you all can understand it better)
Thank you if you read the whole thing ❤️



                                                      Wider photo for youtube thumbnail
                                                      Arrangement before photoshoot
                                                            Simple closeup photo
Flatlay picture 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you guys liked the card. To see more of my work, you can follow  me on INSTAGRAM and subscribe to my channel YouTube channel-CRAFTIVATION 
   And don’t forget to keep craftivating your dreams! ❤️



No comments: