Thursday, August 8, 2019

Pink Floral ATC

Hello crafty friends!

Today I’ve come up with a simple yet beautiful technique to use dew drops even on small projects.
I’ll be using dewdrops on atcs ( artist trading cards).


Step by step process:


1. I took a 2.5/3.5 inches playing card and covered it with a while tissue paper.

2. Then I applied a layer of gesso over it.

3. I added a piece of gauze over it.

4. Sprayed some ‘picked raspberry’ distress spray stain.

5. Added a fabric flower on top and some sea green mirror paper leaves.

6. Added three pink dewdrops to create a visual triangle.

7. Finally added a quote, “ Live love laugh”.

Hope you guys will like this simple style of creating mixed media atcs.




                                          Links to The Robin’s Nest dewdrops:

                                               1. Neon-Pink-Mini-Dew-Drops

To see more of my work, you can follow  me on Instagram and subscribe to my channel YouTube channel- Craftivation 

Thank you so much for visiting the blog. Till next time, KEEP CRAFTIVATING YOUR DREAMS!

No comments: